Thursday, March 25, 2010

HealthCare Blog-

Personally, I am on the fence when it comes to this issue. I'm glad that the bill was passed, and that the government is finally making some progess with the whole situation. It felt like we would never get anything resolved before. However, I feel that it should not be the law that everyone must have it. What if someone doesn't wish to have it? We all have rights, and it feels like they are kind of taking those away since we have to have Health Insurance, or pay a fine. From what I've heard people my age will get it for dirt cheap though, which is definately a positive, but everyone's idea of cheap is very different based on their income and living situation. Once I hear more, or find out more about it then I feel I will be able to take a definite side, but for now I'm still weighing out the positives and negatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment